Frequently Asked Question's
1. What are the payment methods ?
We do not have any payment restriction except cash. We accept payment through Visa card, Mastercard, Amex card, Diners Club card, Corporate card, Netbanking, E-wallets, UPI and cheque.
2. Difference between due date and billing date ?
Due-date is the date till which you can pay your outstanding billing amount and billing date is the date for your billing cycle.
3. Payment processing fee if any ?
No payment processing fee is charged, only 1 rupee is charged when enabling auto-pay which gets refunded.
4. How to make a payment ?
- Login to Customer-Self care Portal https://customer.servetel.in/login.
- Click on Add Balance.
- Enter the "Amount" to be added in the wallet, and select the Payment Gateway (Instamojo or Razorpay) and click on "Make Payment".
5. What is the rate of GST Charged ?
GST charge for any purchase is 18%.
6. How do I change my account information—credit card on file, billing contact, email address, etc. ?
Raise a ticket to billing or support team.
7. What are Due Charge notices ?
When you have a due balance on your account, you will be provided with 10 days in order to pay so that your account won`t get suspended.
8. How can I check my available balance in the portal ?
To check your balance, kindly login to portal and click on Billing --> Billing Dashboard. It will show you the Available Balance along with the Credit limit provided and Due Charges
9. How to View Invoice ?
To view invoice login on portal and click on Billing. Under which in Invoice section, it will show you the list of all the available invoices.
10. How to View Offline Payments ?
To view Offline Payments login on portal and click on Billing. Under which in Offline Payments section, it will show you the list of all the payments made via cheque, bank transfers and other offline means.
11. How to View Online Payments ?
To view Online Payments login on portal and click on Billing. Under which in Online Payments section, it will show you the list of all the payments made via razorpay, instamojo or any other online method.
12. How to View Active Products ?
To view Active products login on portal and click on Billing. In Billing Dashboard, it will show you the list of all the Active products and Subscription
13. What is Pulse rate ?
Pulse rate is the minimum duration for which the call will be charged. It is also the charge rate for a certain unit of time.
14. What are Pro-rata charges ?
A pro-rata charge is a part charge on your bill for a service you used for only part of a month, after which monthly billing activates.
15. How to Login to Customer-Self care Portal ?
You can login to the Customer-Self care Portal from https://customer.servetel.in/login. Kindly enter the Email ID and Password to sign in the portal.
16. How can I recover my password ?
- Login to Customer-Self care Portal.
- Enter your Email ID.
- Go to your Email and click on the reset password link.
17. How can I add the Agents in the Portal ?
- Login to Customer-Self care Portal . Click on Services ---> Agents.
- Click on "Add Agent".
- Enter "Agent Name", "Number" and click on Save.
18. How to change Ring Strategy of my number ?
- Login to Customer-Self care Portal.Click on Services ---> Departments.
- Click on "Select an Action".
- You could change the "Ring Strategy" under the "Edit Department" page.
19. How to check minutes remaining on your Virtual Number/Toll Free Number ?
To check minutes remaining on your toll free number, kindly login on the portal, then go to Billing Dashboard and look under "Products And Subscription" with name of "Volume Discount".
20. How to monitor Live Calls ?
To monitor live calls, you need to log in to the Customer-Self care Portal. After you have successfully logged in, go to ‘Active Calls’ in order to monitor all the live calls.
21. How to Monitor/Barge in Live Calls ?
- Login to Customer-Self care. Click on "Active Calls".
- Click on "Listen".
- Select Monitor/Whisper against the agent via which you want to monitor or whisper the Active Calls.
22. How to Transfer the Live Calls ?
- Login to the Customer-Self care Portal. Click on "Active Calls"
- Click on "Transfer".
- Select Transfer against the agent via which you want to monitor or whisper the Active Calls.
23. How to block a particular incoming number ?
- To block any particular number from the Customer-Self care Portal,Click on "Services --> My Numbers".
- Click on "Block a Number".
- Enter the 10-digit number (you want to block) in the "Source Number" and select "Number" in the Block Against.
- Kindly check the number against which you want to block the number and Save it.
24. How to check my call records, call recordings & download them ?
- Login to the Customer-Self care Portal. Click on "Call Detail Records".
- You would be able to check the CDR (Call Detail Records) along with the Call recordings. Records older than 10 days are available under Archived CDR .
- In order to download the Records, kindly click on "Download".
25. How to upload the Recordings in the portal ?
To upload the Recordings, you need to log in to the Customer-Self care Portal. After you have successfully logged in, go to ‘Services --> System Recordings’ and click on "Upload Recordings", in order to upload the required Audio file, or You can create recording using TTS(Text-to-Speech).
26. How to forward calls from your Marketed Number to our Virtual/DID Number ?
- To enable forwarding, Go to the Dialpad of the Phone.
- Click on Settings --> Call Settings.
- Click on Call Forwarding.
- Click on "Always Forward" and enter our provided Virtual Number(10 digit number)/DID (eg: +91.......) and save it.
27. How to make Click to Call from the portal ?
- Login to the Customer-Self care Portal. Click on "Click to Call" button.
- Enter the Customer Number, Select Servetel Number and Select Agent via which you want to make the call.
- Click on Call button to place call
28. How to upload the list in the portal for Voice Broadcasting ?
- Login to the Customer-Self care Portal. Click on "Services --> Call Broadcast --> Manage Lists"
- Click on "Add List".
- Enter "Name of the list" and "Description" and click on Save.
- Kindly go to the corresponding list and "Download Sample CSV file" and further upload the leads in the list.
29. How to create Voice Broadcasting Campaign ?
- Login to the Customer-Self care Portal. Click on "Services --> Call Broadcast --> Manage Campaigns".
- Select the required fields such as Name, Start and End date, Destination and Number of Retries.
- Click on Save.
30. How to Transfer the Live Calls using Phone Code ?
In order to transfer the call from one Cell Phone to another, dial #1Intercom_ID. Example - A call has been received on Cell Phone A(Intercom ID - 1001) and have to transfer the call to phone B(Intercom ID - 1002), agent has to dial #11002.
31. How to add Team member and roles ?
- Login to the Customer-Self care Portal. Click on "Settings --> User Management --> Manage Roles --> Add User Role".
- Kindly enter the Name and Description and select all the required Permission to be granted to the Agent.
- Click on Save.
- Click on "Settings --> User Management --> Manage Team --> Add Team Member".
- Enter the Name, Email ID, and Phone Number of the Agent. Kindly set a new password, select the "User Role" from the Drop Down Menu and select the corresponding Agent under "User Agent".